Today I give you the recipe of a salad made with spinach, coral lentils, tomatoes and avocados, perfect for a healthy meal. It is vegetarian so it can satisfy everyone! A fresh, balanced and light dish!
Number of persons : 2 persons
- Young spinach sprouts
- 1 Avocado
- A dozen cherry tomatoes
- 100g of coral lentils
- Seeds of chia
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt / Pepper
- Cook the lentils. 1 glass of lenses for 3 glasses of water. Once the water is brought to a boil, add the lentils and cook over low heat and cover for 10 to 15 minutes (10min to keep them firm).
- Let the lenses cool down
- Cut avocado and cherry tomatoes into small pieces
- In a salad bowl, add the chopped vegetables, the spinach sprouts after rinsing, then the cooled lentils.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds (very healthy!)
- Two tablespoons of oil mixed with one tablespoon of vinegar
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking
- Wash the lentils before cooking to keep them firmer after cooking. Soaking them overnight (such as cooking chickpeas) is even better but not mandatory. If you do, reduce cooking time.
- The vinaigrette can be varied by changing the vinegar to walnut or truffle vinegar.
- Garlic or shallot may also be added for a more pronounced taste.
Have you tested this recipe? Leave a comment to tell me what you think!
Take your fork… ready… taste it!